- HumanWorks Affiliates, Inc. offers back-office management services for non-profit and provider agencies in Pennsylvania. We offer a variety of services including financial, operations, and development.
- Income Management: Our staff will oversee all of your accounts receivable needs. These can include government reports, monthly billing, bank reconciliation, and petty cash reconciliation.
- Expense Management: Our staff will oversee all your accounts payable and payroll needs. These can include data entry, A/P vendor relations, A/P files, payroll processing, health insurance maintenance, P/R records, P/R taxes, and 401K or 403B fund oversight.
- Asset & Facilities Management: We offer a variety of operation services including asset management; facilities management including vehicles; program residences and offices; vendor relations; and inventory tracking.
- Information Technology: Our staff will manage all your IT needs including upgrades; back-up; security; customization; remote sight management; data to information and education. Our IT staff is lead by a Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA).
- Human Resources: Our staff can oversee all your HR needs including advertisement; interviews; HR file maintenance and training. For provider agencies, we offer a Direct Support Professional Institute with certifications and reality training.
- Communications/Public Relations: Our development services include the design and production of print materials including brochures, newsletters, press releases, annual appeals, and special event publications as well as website management.
- Fund Development: Our fund development staff can help your agency identify funding streams and write grant proposals, and oversee all aspects of your special events, meetings, and conferences.